Friday, January 16, 2009

More juicy info on jury experience

After my most recent post on my jury experience, I got an e-mail from a reader who stumbled across 60 Percenters while doing a search for information on Marjorie Orbin. I asked for and received permission to post it here, with some data redacted. 

Enjoy! I know I did...

Marjorie Orbin used to be Marjorie LAST NAME REDACTED... she was married to a friend of my hubby's who used to marry, (serially), hookers.   She was one in a long line of such women, and we, (hubby and I), were actually the only witnesses to their "marriage" before a Justice of the Peace in East Orange, NJ.  I will never forget the blushing bride's comment after the ceremony:  "Let's get the hell out of here!".  
 
Once I had the dubious honor of trying to introduce her to a "normal" activity.  I love horse-back riding, and she thought it would be good exercise.   She showed up at the indoor ring dressed entirely in see-through white silk, and combined with her 42D bustline and tiny waist made quite an impression on the men at the facility!   I gave up after that....   But, when her husband Bob and mine decided to take "the wives" to Giants Stadium, she dressed in her "Hooker Outfit" and when she got up to go to the bathroom, two entire sections stood up and cheered!   (Barbie Doll meets Hugh Hefner....)
 
She seemed to have absolutely no human emotions and eventually tried to hit old Bob on the head with a cast iron skillet.   He divorced her, but disappeard soon thereafter.   We've never seen him again!    That was about 19 years ago... wonder if he survived her!   He left NJ very suddenly, and left lots of friends with unpaid debts from him.  One fellow tracked him down to see if he might be in his Florida house, but nobody ever heard from Bob LAST NAME REDACTED again.
 
Be glad if you don't sit on her jury!
 

1 comment:

Rick D'Elia said...

Wow, what planet do these people come from?