Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Debra Utacia Krol is the bomb

If you don't know Debra, you're missing out. She's one of the most inspiring people I know. And this is proof:


If you are an SPJ member, this article is also in this month's print Quill that hit mailboxes recently.

By the way, Debra is a tireless SPJ board member who is invaluable to our organization. If you get involved with SPJ, you'll meet folks like Debra and others who are not only good professional contacts, but also good souls who make the world a better place. Who doesn't need more of those people in their lives? Visit http://www.spjchapters.arizona. 

Our regional conference last weekend was the bomb, too, by the way. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! Didn't know you all felt that way-thanks!

BTW, here's a new project upon which I've embarked. No money so far [yeah, I know, I broke my own "no pay, no play except for charity" rule but it's a lot of fun and could be the future of news...]

http://www.newsplink.com/2009/04/02/top-10-on-the-rez/

Tony said...

I walked into this movie a little late, but Deb, you are awesome!

I'm able to do what I do because you do what you did.

Tony Blei

Rebecca I. Allen said...

Great write-up Deb! How cool was that! Thanks for pointing it out, Geri. Hope to see everyone at After Deadline Thursday!