Friday, November 7, 2008

PR Star of the Week: Denise Seomin

It's a little late, but I did not forget about the PR Star of the Week.

This week's PR Star is Denise Seomin of the Phoenician.

Some of you might have read my dining review of Il Terrazzo, the Phoenician's new high-end Italian restaurant, in the October issue of Phoenix Magazine. If not ... well, it was generally not positive.

Although I fully stand behind my opinions and strive for accuracy and fairness in all reviews, I anticipated some prickliness from the Phoenician camp over it. But Denise is a true pro. I had a question for her regarding something else going on at the resort and she responded promptly and thoroughly, and assured me that she is willing to work with me in the future.

This kind of reaction is what makes a "star."

1 comment:

Alison said...

I have had the pleasure of working with Denise on one of my "Travel Deals" columns for The AZ Republic. I left her a message asking for some information on the promotion and I had barely put the phone down before she called me back to give me the info that I needed. Plus, Denise is very friendly and easy to talk to and work with--she's a winner for sure! I can't wait to feature another Phoenician deal in my column so I can work with her again!